Wednesday 19 August 2009

I am an Aunty again ......







Well I have been at my in-laws for the past couple of days so that I could go with my sister-in-law to her baby's first scan.






Yesterday I was greeted by nudey rudey otherwise known as Kirstin (she has decided that running naked is far more fun than wearing any clothes). I now know most of the story books off by heart lol






The baby is fine but with the size of its head Vicky will need an awful lot of gas and air. They turned on the heart beat for us and it was there wiggling about flinging its arms and legs about. Very much an awwwww moment. I really can't wait for the 9th of March which is when it is due.






I spent a great day with the kids yesterday and I will be seeing them again later before 'Aunty Tristy' has to hike back home, woo public transport can't wait.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely photos...hope public transport wasn't too horrid.

    Aunty Toni xx

    ReplyDelete